Blogger templates


I’ve never been a big fan of online shopping as I’ve had negative experiences of receiving items in the wrong size, defective items, ‘dead’ (unresponsive) sellers, among other online shopping woes. But Taobao proved too hard to resist and a quick check on Google for a Taobao agent pointed me to rorbuy.com as the “most reliable & cost effective taobao agent” (their words, not mine).

So, how did my virgin Taobao experience go?

I had FULLY EXPECTED that some of my purchased items would not reach me, for one reason or another. And this is shocking…

ALL items reached Singapore’s shores safely from China! *clap clap*

I have no idea how rorbuy.com did it but I’m grateful all these reached me safely…


So, here are some pros and cons with shopping with www.rorbuy.com

Pros:

1) Great customer service – you get SMS notifications about successful credit top-ups into your account, when there’s a problem with your order (specifications, shipping, etc), when payment has been confirmed, when the order has arrived in rorbuy.com etc.

2) Very reliable – they checked all items for defects before sending them over to rorbuy.com from their Guangzhou warehouse. There was no item I needed to send back at all!

3) Easy-to-use order system – I can type in English and communicate with rorbuy.com staff instead of trying to figure out Chinese characters for what I want in order to communicate with sellers in the world.